Thursday, April 14, 2011

Motion365 - Day 116: Walk This Way

This is a duplicate blog entry from Motion365, my personal dance adventure from 2010-2011.  Notable entries have been copied to this blog so students and fellow dancers may enjoy the ponderings and combos created from the experience.

April 14, 2011
Song: Walk This Way (2:57) as performed by David Garrett from Rock Symphony

When I’m in my head the pressure is on.  When I’m in my body I am on.
When I’m in my head nothing makes sense.  When I’m in my body I make sense.
When I’m in my head stress is strong.  When I’m in my body I am strong.
When I’m in my head there is no answer.  When I’m in my body I am the answer.
When I’m in my head I crave life.  When I’m in my body I am life.
When I’m in my head there is no motion.  When I’m in my body I am motion.

Time to get out of my head and into my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment