- We should consider every day lost in which we don’t dance. -- Neitzsche
- Dancing is just discovery, discovery, discover. -- Martha Graham
- I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words. -- Ruth St. Denise
- Movement never lies. It is a barometer telling the state of the soul’s weather to all who can read it. -- Martha Graham
- Bodies never lie. -- Agnes de Mille
- Nothing is more revealing than movement. -- Martha Graham
- Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It’s the rhythm of your life. It’s the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness, and envy. -- Jaques D’ambroise
With a willing body, open mind, and warmed soul, Motion365 begins a movement experiment, a dance journey, a kinetic exploration!