Monday, February 7, 2011

Motion365 - Day 050: Dream

This is a duplicate blog entry from Motion365, my personal dance adventure from 2010-2011.  Notable entries have been copied to this blog so students and fellow dancers may enjoy the ponderings and combos created from the experience.

February 7, 2011
Dream (3:31) by Priscilla Ahn from A Good Day

I have a dream…many, actually.  They’re filled with joy, wonder, passion, and motion.

Ever present, like a heartbeat, they give life to my breath and purpose to my endeavors.  Although they are constant, they evolve, change, and grow as time passes and as I develop into the person I wish to become (or perhaps already am yet am too scared to admit). 

My dreams are a reflection of my soul and a glimpse into my present perspective and worldview.  They offer a direction for my behavior and a roadmap for my continued journeys. 

It is through my dreams I make peace with reality and find my wings to soar above to a world where I have already achieved my wildest fantasies and simple pleasures are found in the day-to-day mundane.  Or perhaps my dreams are mistaken for if my wishes have been granted, won’t the winds of change blow me in a new direction for yet even more fantastical adventures.

Why yes, I hope so!  For it is when our dreams are laid to rest our body, mind, and soul will surely follow.

May all my life be filled with dreams and all my dreams be filled with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment